Definition of Hadiya
Get Babylon's Dictionary & Translation Software Free Download Now!
Hadiya Definition from Religion & Spirituality Dictionaries & Glossaries
Angels , names of angles
Arabic: Guide to righteousness; gift.
Hadiya Definition from Encyclopedia Dictionaries & Glossaries
English Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia
Hadiya may refer to:
- Hadiya people, an ethnic group in East Africa
- Hadiyya language, a Cushitic language spoken by the Hadiya people
- Hadiya Kingdom, an ancient kingdom once located in southwestern Ethiopia
- Hadiya Zone, an administrative division in Southern Nations, Nationalities and Peoples Region of Ethiopia
- Hadiya, Nepal, a village development committee in the Sagarmatha Zone of Nepal
- Adham Hadiya (born 1985), Israeli footballer
- Death of Hadiya Pendleton, a murder of a 15-year-old girl in 2012
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|