, Latin for war
, may refer to:
- War, bellum is Latin for war.
- Bellum (daemon), the daemon of war from Greco-Roman mythology
- Bellum omnium contra omnes, a Latin phrase meaning "the war of all against all" in Latin.
- Bellum se ipsum alet, a Latin phrase meaning "The war will feed itself" in Latin.
- Bellum civile (disambiguation), a Latin phrase meaning "civil war" in Latin.
- Bellum, a war term.
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
© This article uses material from Wikipedia®
and is licensed under the GNU Free Documentation License
and under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License