Definition of Shira
Get Babylon's Dictionary & Translation Software Free Download Now!
Shira Definition from Arts & Humanities Dictionaries & Glossaries
JM Latin-English Dictionary
a shire schira.
Shira Definition from Encyclopedia Dictionaries & Glossaries
English Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia
Shira is a feminine given name of Hebrew origin meaning "poetry" or "singing". It may also refer to:
- Lake Shira, a lake near Shira in the Republic of Khakassia, Russia
- Shira, or Sira, India, a taluk in Tumkur district of Karnataka state in India
- Shira, on Mount Kilimanjaro, its western peak
- Shira, Iran, in Mazandaran Province
- Shira, Nigeria, in Bauchi State
- Shira, Russia, a rural locality (a selo) in Shirinsky District of the Republic of Khakassia, Russia
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|