Definition of Longwave radiation
Get Babylon's Dictionary & Translation Software Free Download Now!
Longwave radiation Definition from Science & Technology Dictionaries & Glossaries
The electromagnetic radiation emitted by the Earth is in the infrared band of the electromagnetic spectrum and is referred to as outgoing longwave radiation.
Longwave radiation Definition from Encyclopedia Dictionaries & Glossaries
English Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia
Longwave or Long Wave may refer to:
- Longwave, parts of the radio spectrum with relatively long wavelengths
- Outgoing longwave radiation
- Longwave (band), a rock band
- Long Wave, a Jeff Lynne album
- Kondratiev wave, an economics concept
- Long wave macrotexture, a road characteristic
- Longwave (film), a 2013 French-language Swiss-French-Portuguese film, original title Les Grandes Ondes (à l'ouest)
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Longwave radiation Definition from Society & Culture Dictionaries & Glossaries
EPA Glossary of Climate Change Terms
The radiation emitted in the spectral wavelength greater than 4 micrometers corresponding to the radiation emitted from the Earth and atmosphere. It is sometimes referred to as terrestrial radiation or infrared radiation, although somewhat imprecisely. See infrared radiation.Provided as a public service by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency. Reference list click here.