Definition of Laya
Get Babylon's Dictionary & Translation Software Free Download Now!
Laya Definition from Arts & Humanities Dictionaries & Glossaries
JM Latin-English Dictionary
a wild sow.
Laya Definition from Encyclopedia Dictionaries & Glossaries
English Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia
Laya or Layah may refer to:
- Laya (actress), Telugu movie actress
- Laya (surname), a Chinese Indonesian surname
- Laya Francis (born 1963), former Test and One Day International cricketer who represented India
- Laya Raki (born 1927), former dancer and film actress popular in Germany in the 1950s and early 1960s
- The Layap people of the Himalayas
- Jean-Louis Laya (1761–1833), dramatist
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|
Laya Definition from Entertainment & Music Dictionaries & Glossaries
Classical Carnatic Music of South India - Rhythm Glossary
One of the Tala Dasa Pranas which reckons musical time, tempo, rhythm and speed.
Laya Definition from Religion & Spirituality Dictionaries & Glossaries