Definition of Gaspard
Get Babylon's Dictionary & Translation Software Free Download Now!
Gaspard Definition from Religion & Spirituality Dictionaries & Glossaries
Angels , names of angles
A spirit invoked in magical rites to procure to the the invocant a lady's garter.
Gaspard Definition from Encyclopedia Dictionaries & Glossaries
English Wikipedia - The Free Encyclopedia
Gaspard is a Francophone male given name or family name. Pronounced with a silent d, it may refer to:
- Gaspard Dughet (1613–1675), French painter
- Gaspard II de Coligny (1519–1572), French Huguenot leader
- Claude Gaspard Bachet de Méziriac (1581–1638), French mathematician
- Gaspard Bauhin (1560–1624), Swiss botanist
- Mitch Gaspard (born 1965), American college baseball coach
- Shad Gaspard, professional wrestler for World Wrestling Entertainment
- Pierre Gaspard Chaumette (1763–1794), French Revolutionary leader (executed)
- Gaspard-Félix Tournachon (1820–1910), French photographer known as (Félix) Nadar
- Jean Gaspard Félix Ravaisson-Mollien (1813–1900), French philosopher
- Pierre Gaspard (mountaineer) (1834–1915), French mountain climber and guide
- Pierre Gaspard, Belgian physicist
- Gaspard Ulliel (1984–), French actor and model
- Colonel Gaspard, the nom-de-guerre of French Resistance leader Émile Coulaudon (1907–1977)
- Gaspard Auge, French musician and member of electronic due Justice (band).
|See more at Wikipedia.org...|