1. having wrinkles; "crumpled paper"; "her skirt had become creased"; "a rumpled gray suit"
(synonym) creased, rumpled
2. of metal e.g.; "bent nails"; "a car with a crumpled front end"; "dented fenders"
(synonym) bent, dented
1. fall apart; "the building crimbled after the explosion"; "Negociations broke down"
(synonym) crumble, tumble, break down, collapse
(hypernym) change integrity
2. fold or collapse; "His knees buckled"
(hypernym) collapse, fall in, cave in, give, give way, break, founder
3. to gather something into small wrinkles or folds; "She puckered her lips"
(synonym) pucker, rumple, cockle, knit
(hypernym) wrinkle, ruckle, crease, crinkle, scrunch, scrunch up, crisp
4. become wrinkled or crumpled or creased; "This fabric won't wrinkle"
(synonym) rumple, wrinkle, crease, crinkle
(hypernym) fold, fold up